by Geetesh Bajaj, December 22nd 2011
To ensure future delivery of emails, please add
mailinglist @ indezine.com to your address book.
What is the free Indezine Christmas Kit?
Christmas heralds more than just religion, vacation, or even happiness. This is the time when we all want to express good wishes to others, and to do that we need to get in touch with them. To help you send your Christmas wishes to others using a PowerPoint presentation, we at Indezine created this Christmas Kit for all of you! This is a self-contained set of PowerPoint content that provides everything you need to create Christmas themed picture slides -- and share them as video clips, online presentations, scrapbook pages, and more. Go ahead and download the kit now
-- the amazing kit contains:
- PowerPoint Christmas Theme / Template: The Indezine Christmas Theme is a magical file that lets you create a container presentation! You will find the Christmas Kit from Indezine.THMX file in the folder that contains the kit–- double-click the THMX file to start a new presentation based on this Theme!
- Star Font: We call this Floosion Star – look for the TTF file in the same folder as this kit. This font has stars cutting off the edges of the text!
- Professional Silhouette Clips: Some silhouette clips that you can use to pop up your slides. These are all native PowerPoint shapes -- and you can use all of PowerPoint's fills and lines, or effects and styles to customize their look as you want!
- Scrapbook Style Embellishments: 300 scrapbook style embellishments that you can use in your slides -- designs include santa claus, christmas tree, candy cane, christmas ornaments, and more! All embellishments are PNGs with transparent areas that are entirely PowerPoint ready! These embellishments can be found in the Embellish sub-folder of the kit.
- Textures: These can be used as fills for shapes and text – look for them in the Textures folder
- Sample Slides: OK -- we also threw in a few sample slides so that you could look at what is possible. If you want to make this real easy for you, just use our sample slides and change the pictures! All slides are animated and include sounds -- this can be so much fun to watch! We actually made a YouTube movie of the entire kit for you to see!
Share Your Creations
Use this kit as starting point to create your own picture slides! Then you can email your creations, or share them as a movie clip using PowerPoint 2010's Save and Send | Create a Video option.
You can also upload the presentation to online sharing sites such as SlideShare, myBrainshark, authorSTREAM, SlideBoom, SlideShark, etc. Or upload a converted video to video sharing sites such as YouTube.
Note: This entire kit has been tested to work with PowerPoint 2007 and 2010 for Windows -- and with PowerPoint 2008 and 2011 for Mac.
This may also work with older versions or other programs -- but have not been tested with anything other than recent versions of PowerPoint (2007, 2008, 2010, and 2011).
Want More Christmas Stuff?