After you create a Sway, or even while you are editing, you can use the Preview Pane to see results. Yet, seeing a preview in a pane is no substitute for regular, full-screen viewing! To do the latter, you can use the Play option and enjoy your Sway in full-screen view. Follow these steps to explore along:
- Create a new Sway or open an existing Sway. Figure 1 below shows an existing Sway, opened.
Figure 1: Opened Sway
- Now click the Play button, as shown highlighted in red within Figure 1, above. This will play the Sway in full-screen mode, as shown in Figure 2 below.
Figure 2: Sway in full-screen mode
- Clicking this button will close Play view, and take you back to the Normal edit view in Sway with the conventional tri-paned Sway interface.
- Click to bring up a drop-down menu, as shown in Figure 3. Here you will find the Navigation options that enable you to specify how you want others to navigate your Sway by selecting a layout. Currently, there are only three options available. Explore more in our Navigation in Sway tutorial.
Figure 3: Navigation layout drop-down menu
- Click this option to bring up a drop-down menu, as shown in Figure 4. This drop-down menu contains all the share options which are explained in our Share Sways tutorial.
Figure 4: Share drop-down menu
- Clicking this option brings up a drop-down menu, as shown in Figure 5. Here you'll find options to go to your My Sways page, Create a New Sway, Duplicate a Sway, etc. You will also find links to send feedback, your log-in info, a Sign out option, and access to Accessibility view.
Figure 5: More options drop-down menu
There are four options on the top-right in Play view. These options are explained below, as marked in Figure 2 above: