Follow these steps to Change Slide layout in Powerpoint 2003 and 2002.
- Go to your Windows Start menu and choose All Programs | Microsoft | Microsoft Office | Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2003 or type the command from run dialog box by choosing Windows Start menu | Run and type powerpnt and click OK button.
- This opens PowerPoint interface with one slide opened as shown in Figure1 and with default Slide Layout (Title Slide).
Figure 1 : The PowerPoint Interface
- Right-Click on the slide and choose Slide Layout as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2 : Slide layout
- This displays Slide Layout task pane see Figure3, select the slide and choose any layout as required. Some of the slide layouts are Blank, Content, Title Content, etc.
Figure 3: Slide Layout
- The changed layout can be seen in slide area as shown in Figure 4. The title slide layout has been changed to blank layout.
Figure 4: Layout changed
Change Slide Layout in PowerPoint 2016 for Windows
Change Slide Layout in PowerPoint 2016 for Mac
Change Slide Layout in PowerPoint 2013 for Windows
Change Slide Layout in PowerPoint 2011 for Mac
Change Slide Layout in PowerPoint 2010 for Windows
Change Slide Layout in PowerPoint 2007 for Windows
Change Slide Layout in PowerPoint Online