Once you insert a SWF file into your PowerPoint presentation within Adobe Presenter, you can further manage these SWF files. To learn more, first make to insert a SWF file -- thereafter follow these steps:
- Access the Adobe Presenter tab of the Ribbon,
and click the down-arrow next to the Swf button, as shown highlighted in red within Figure 1.
This brings up the Swf drop-down list. Here choose the Manage option, shown highlighted in blue
within Figure 1.
Figure 1: Manage option within the Swf drop-down list
- This opens the Manage Flash (swf) dialog box, as shown in Figure 2. Within the Manage Flash (swf)
dialog box you can control the behavior of flash files attached to the slides.
Figure 2: Manage Flash (swf) dialog box
Note: The options within the Manage Flash (swf) dialog box primarily pertain to Flash SWFs inserted on the slide, and not the ones you add to the Adobe Presenter player skin.
- Select the check-box placed in front of the SWF file, as shown highlighted in red within Figure 2 to control
the SWF using presentation playbar. Basically you can use the slide's Pause and Play controls to preview the SWF file within
the Adobe Presenter player. Figure 3 below shows a SWF file paused within the Adobe Presenter player.
Figure 3: SWF file paused within Adobe Presenter player
- Additionally, you can also delete the SWF file by clicking the Delete button, shown highlighted in green within Figure 2 earlier on this page.
- Once done, click the OK button to dismiss the Manage Flash (swf) dialog box.
- Play your presentation by clicking the Preview button within the Adobe Presenter tab. To learn more, refer to our Preview Options in Adobe Presenter tutorial.
- Save your presentation often.