Adobe Presenter is a PowerPoint add-in that lets you create interactive e-learning content. As part of its amazing repertoire, Adobe Presenter lets you create quizzes that contain various types of questions. Quizzes thus are the containers that hold questions, and their responses. You can use the Quiz Manager option to create a single or even multiple quizzes within a single presentation. In this walkthrough, we will explore how you can get started with these quizzes.
Remember to save your presentation once before using this option. Thereafter follow these steps:
- Within PowerPoint, navigate to the slide where you want to add a quiz. Or add a new slide (keyboard shortcut is Ctrl+M). Then access the Adobe Presenter tab of the Ribbon, and click the Add Quiz button, as shown highlighted in red within Figure 1.
Figure 1: Add Quiz button within the Quiz group
- This opens the Quiz Manager window, which is overlaid by the New Quiz dialog box, as you can see in Figure 2, below.
Figure 2: Quiz Manager and New Quiz dialog boxes
- Options to create a quiz are to be found within the Quiz Settings tab of the New Quiz dialog box, as shown highlighted in red within Figure 3.
Figure 3: Quiz Settings tab within the New Quiz dialog box
- When done, click the OK button (highlighted in blue within Figure 3, above).
- This will take you back to the Quiz Manager dialog box which will be still open -- here you can see the new quiz added, as shown highlighted in red within Figure 4.
Figure 4: New quiz added
- You can edit the newly added quiz by clicking the Edit button -- this will open a dialog box somewhat similar to the one you've seen in Figure 3, previously on this page. To delete the quiz altogether, click the Delete button.
- You can now add questions to the quiz you just added -- learn further in our Add Question to Quiz in Adobe Presenter tutorial.