Content on this page is not recent and has been retained for historical reasons.
OK, here's a question from one user:
I am SOOOOOO frustrated with your site lately!!!!! I have to "login" several times (yes, using the correct info) -- then I can't download the free PowerPoint templates....and so forth. I use your site extensively. Can't you make it easier?
So here's a start to end help route:
- Begin by checking if you have the current password as both the user name and password change every month. Here's more help.
- Next check if you are using the proper user name and password as both of them are case sensitive.
- If you still cannot access the downloads, check for specific instructions using your browser. We have details for Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Opera.
- If there's still no access, then are you using an automatic download manager like GetRight or similar? You'll have to put in your user name and password there as well!
- Still no luck? Has your system administrator disallowed downloads of zip files? Do find out.
- If you still can't get it to work, try from another computer?
- OK, you really seem to have problems. Maybe you can order a CD of the templates? Check here.
- We have another site with direct downloads for PowerPoint templates.
- Sometimes, just rebooting your system, or trying another day might get you lucky!
- Still reading this — check this out.
And please do send feedback and suggestions. Here's a link to the feedback form.