Apply Themes in PowerPoint for iPad
Learn how to apply a new Theme to your presentation in PowerPoint for iPad.
Author: Geetesh Bajaj
Product/Version: Microsoft PowerPoint
You might think that PowerPoint on the iPad may be underpowered compared to its siblings on the desktop – but that’s not true at all since Microsoft has managed to fit in a high level of aptitude even in a version that runs on a tablet. Yes, you won’t find every single option here – but you can certainly change Themes for your presentations, as we shall learn in this tutorial.
This tutorial though is not intended for creating new presentations since you will already choose a Theme in that case.
Follow these steps to learn how you can apply a Theme within PowerPoint for iPad:
- So first open your existing presentation – then access the Design tab of the
as shown in Figure 1, below.
Figure 1: An open presentation
- Thereafter tap the Themes button on the Ribbon, as shown highlighted in red within Figure 2, below.
Figure 2: Design tab of the Ribbon
- This will bring up the Themes gallery that you can see in Figure 3, below. Now tap on any of the
Theme thumbnails in this gallery. We tapped on the Theme called Badge.
Figure 3: Themes gallery
- You’ll now see that the Theme for the entire presentation has been changed, as shown in Figure 4, below
(compare with Figure 1).
Figure 4: New Theme applied
- Save your presentation often.
Have your ever used keyboard shortcuts and sequences in PowerPoint? Or are you a complete keyboard aficionado? Do you want to learn about some new shortcuts? Or do you want to know if your favorite keyboard shortcuts are documented?
Go and get a copy of our PowerPoint Keyboard Shortcuts and Sequences E-Book.