Upload New Twitter Background
This tutorial shows you how you can upload the new Twitter background.
Author: Geetesh Bajaj
You already learned how to create a new Twitter background using PowerPoint 2003. We now proceed to the next step of uploading the new background to your profile page on Twitter.
First of all, you must have a Twitter account -- if you don't have an account you can register it for free, and then follow these steps to upload your new Twitter background:
- Log-in to your Twitter account and click the Settings link located at the top right of the page (see Figure 1).
Figure 1: Settings
- This opens the Settings page. Click the Design tab, as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Design tab
- Next, click the Change background image option below the theme thumbnails (see Figure 3).
Figure 3: Change background image
- Now click the Browse button to bring up a file browser dialog box. Navigate to where you saved your background in your computer, and choose the Twitter background you created in PowerPoint. Once done, click the Save Changes button, as shown in Figure 4.
Figure 4: Save changes
- Figure 5 shows the new background applied to your Twitter profile.
Figure 5: New profile background on Twitter
Have your ever used keyboard shortcuts and sequences in PowerPoint? Or are you a complete keyboard aficionado? Do you want to learn about some new shortcuts? Or do you want to know if your favorite keyboard shortcuts are documented?
Go and get a copy of our PowerPoint Keyboard Shortcuts and Sequences E-Book.