Inserting New Slide Pages in Adobe Acrobat
This simple tutorial shows how to insert new slide pages in Adobe Acrobat.
Author: Geetesh Bajaj
Product/Version: Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro
In this PowerPoint to Secure PDF series, you first learned how you can export individual PowerPoint slides to PNGs -- thereafter you learned how you can create a PDF from exported PNGs, and also how you can quickly create a single PDF from multiple PNGs. Now, I'll show you how you can add more content to the PDFs you created. There may be several reasons why you want to do so:
- You added a new slide in the PowerPoint presentation, and want to add that to the PDF you created earlier so that both the PowerPoint presentation and the PDF show the same slides.
- You want to add some content such as a picture, a screenshot, or another file that was not part of the original PowerPoint presentation -- and this file does not have to be a PNG file.
Whatever your reasons might be, here are the steps you need to follow to insert new slide pages in Adobe Acrobat.
- Open the PDF you want to add new slides / pages to.
- With the PDF open, choose Document | Insert Pages | From File, as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Insert pages
- This summons the Select File To Insert window (see Figure 2). Select all the files (PNGs or other files) needed to be added to the PDF, and click the Select button.
Figure 2: Select files
- This opens the Insert Pages dialog box, as shown in Figure 3. Choose the location of the new pages to be inserted, and click OK.
Figure 3: Insert Pages
- This will add the selected files as new pages in the Adobe Acrobat Pro interface, as shown in Figure 4.
Figure 4: Inserted new pages
- Save the PDF file.
In the next tutorial of this series, we'll explore how to delete slide pages in Adobe Acrobat.
Previous Topic: Insert Multiple New Slide Pages in Adobe Acrobat
Next Topic: Deleting Slide Pages in Adobe Acrobat