Changing Slide Layout in PowerPoint 2002 and 2003 for Windows
Learn how to change slide layouts in PowerPoint 2002 and 2003.
Author: Geetesh Bajaj
Product/Version: PowerPoint 2002 and 2003
OS: Windows XP and 98
Date Created: March 6th 2007
Last Updated: February 26th 2009
Follow these steps to Change Slide layout in Powerpoint 2002 and 2003.
- Go to your Windows Start menu and choose All Programs | Microsoft
| Microsoft Office | Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2003 or
type the command from run dialog box by choosing Windows Start menu | Run
and type powerpnt and click OK button.
- This opens PowerPoint interface
with one slide opened as shown in Figure1 and with default Slide Layout (Title Slide).
Figure 1 : The PowerPoint Interface
- Right-Click on the slide and choose Slide Layout as
shown in Figure
Figure 2 : Slide layout
- This displays Slide Layout task pane see Figure3, select the slide and choose
any layout as required. Some of the slide layouts are Blank, Content, Title Content, etc.
Figure 3: Slide Layout
- The changed layout can be seen in slide area as shown in Figure 4. The title slide layout has been changed to blank layout.
Figure 4: Layout changed
Change Slide Layout in PowerPoint 2016 for Windows
Change Slide Layout in PowerPoint 2013 for Windows
Change Slide Layout in PowerPoint 2011 for Mac
Change Slide Layout in PowerPoint 2010 for Windows
Change Slide Layout in PowerPoint 2007 for Windows
Have your ever used keyboard shortcuts and sequences in PowerPoint? Or are you a complete keyboard aficionado? Do you want to learn about some new shortcuts? Or do you want to know if your favorite keyboard shortcuts are documented?
Go and get a copy of our PowerPoint Keyboard Shortcuts and Sequences E-Book.