Fills for Shapes in PowerPoint 2010
Author: Geetesh Bajaj
Product/Version: Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7
Date Created: January 18th 2011
Last Updated: January 18th 2011
Excerpt/Capsule: Learn about different fills types for shapes in PowerPoint 2010.
When a shape is inserted within PowerPoint slide, you will discover that it is filled with a solid color by default. Insert more shapes, and each of them have the same fill.
You can change this particular fill color of the shape or even add another fill type altogether such as a gradient, pattern, texture, or picture. In this series of tutorials, we show you how you can do this in PowerPoint 2010.
We already have a series on using fills for shapes in PowerPoint 2007 and earlier -- this new series looks at similar options for users of PowerPoint 2010:
- Add Solid Fills to Shapes in PowerPoint 2010
- Add Picture Fills to Shapes in PowerPoint 2010
- Add Gradient Fills to Shapes in PowerPoint 2010
- More Gradients in PowerPoint 2010
- Gradient Stops in PowerPoint 2010
- Add Textures Fills to Shapes in PowerPoint 2010
- Tiling Options in PowerPoint 2010
- Add Pattern Fills to Shapes in PowerPoint 2010
- Add Slide Background Fills to Shapes in PowerPoint 2010
- No Fill in PowerPoint 2010
Most of the above tutorials include online presentations that show you samples of the fills.
Have your ever used keyboard shortcuts in PowerPoint? Or are you a complete keyboard aficionado? Do you want to learn about some new shortcuts? Or do you want to know if your favorite keyboard shortcuts are documented?
Go and get a copy of our PowerPoint Keyboard Shortcuts E-Book.