Newspaper Clippings on your Slides
Learn how to create a cool newspaper clipping for your slide.
Author: Geetesh Bajaj
Want to create a different kind of first slide for your presentation? Or do you want some content to stand apart in any of your slides? You'll need some text content, for sure -- that you can show as an article within a newspaper! You need no other product, just an online connection to use the cool Newspaper Generator!
Follow these steps to get started:
- Go to the Fodey Newspaper Clipping Image Generator site, as shown in Figure 1,
Figure 1: Fodey Newspaper Clipping Image Generator site
- Now type in a name for your newspaper -- also add a date, a headline, and your story content,
as shown in Figure 2, below. It is highly recommended that you do not use the names of real newspapers or even real people (highlighted in red
within Figure 2).
Figure 2: Fill in the details
- Finally click the big Generate button, highlighted in blue within Figure 2, above.
- A newspaper snippet is generated for you, as shown in Figure 3.
Click the Download your Image link to download a graphic picture of your newspaper snippet.
Figure 3: Download your image
- You can now insert this picture within your slides!