Add Quiz using Adobe Presenter
Explore how you can add a quiz using Adobe Presenter.
Author: Geetesh Bajaj
Adobe Presenter is a PowerPoint add-in that
lets you create interactive e-learning content. As part of its amazing repertoire, Adobe Presenter lets you
create quizzes that contain various types of questions. Quizzes thus are the containers that hold questions, and
their responses. You can use the Quiz Manager option to create a single or even multiple
quizzes within a single presentation. In this walkthrough, we will explore how you can get started with
Remember to save your presentation once before using this option. Thereafter follow these steps:
- Within PowerPoint, navigate to the slide where you want to add a quiz. Or add a new slide (keyboard shortcut is
Ctrl+M). Then access the Adobe Presenter tab of the
Ribbon, and click the
Add Quiz button, as shown highlighted in red within
Figure 1: Add Quiz button within the Quiz group
Note: If you don't have the Adobe Presenter tab within the Ribbon in PowerPoint, that may indicate you haven't installed it. This tab is not built-in within PowerPoint and is installed as part of a PowerPoint add-in from Adobe called Presenter.
- This opens the Quiz Manager window, which is overlaid by the New Quiz
dialog box, as you can see in Figure 2, below.
Figure 2: Quiz Manager and New Quiz dialog boxes
Tip: By default the Quiz Manager displays a default quiz. You can use this default quiz to get started. Later, you can add more quizzes or modify as necessary.
- Options to create a quiz are to be found within the Quiz Settings tab of the
New Quiz dialog box, as shown highlighted in red within
Figure 3: Quiz Settings tab within the New Quiz dialog box
Note: Options within the New Quiz dialog box are explained in our Adobe Presenter: New Quiz Options tutorial.
- When done, click the OK button (highlighted in
blue within Figure 3, above).
- This will take you back to the Quiz Manager dialog box which will be still open -- here you
can see the new quiz added, as shown highlighted in red within
Figure 4: New quiz added
You can edit the newly added quiz by clicking the Edit button -- this will open a dialog box somewhat similar to the one you've seen in Figure 3, previously on this page. To delete the quiz altogether, click the Delete button.
- You can now add questions to the quiz you just added -- learn further in our Add Question to Quiz in Adobe Presenter tutorial.