Mystical Tint Tone and Color 2.0
Mystical Tint Tone and Color 2.0 adds fascinating light and shadow effects to your Photoshop compositions -- read this full review, an Indezine exclusive.
Reviewed: Geetesh Bajaj
Mystical Tint Tone and Color 2.0 is a Photoshop compatible plug-in which includes filters for improving and enhancing photos color and tonal qualities. There are 60 effects in all, and each of these effects can be customized and even combined with other effects. The plug-in contains over 300 instant preset looks, effect combinations and settings. You can also capture looks as presets, and re-use them on other photos The new portrait filters allow you to enhance skin, hair, eyes, lips and facial and features.
Mystical Tint Tone and Color 2.0 is from Auto FX Software, a company based in Birmingham, Alabama and Nashua, New Hampshire (both locations in the USA) which develops professional Photoshop Plug-In filters. Other Photoshop compatible plug-ins from Auto FX Software are Photo/Graphic Edges, Mystical Lighting, Auto Eye, etc.
You can download a free trial version of Mystical Tint Tone and Color 2.0 from the Auto FX Software.
My contact at Auto FX Software for this review was Patrick Sutton, thank you Patrick.
How To Use
Follow these steps to use Mystical Tint Tone and Color 2.0:
- Open any image in Adobe Photoshop.
- Choose Filter | Auto FX Software | Mystical 2.0, as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Mystical 2.0
- This will open Mystical 2.0 interface, that you can see in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Mystical 2.0 interface
The interface is explained below:
- This part of the interface provides all the 60 effects within the Select Effect
menu. The other options in this section are File, Edit and View.
- Depending upon the effect you choose from the Select Effect list, you'll get context sensitive
properties here that allow customization and fine-tuning of various parameters.
- Here you get options such as Brush-On which applies effect only to the place where you use the
brush, Brush-Off, applies effect to the entire picture. Then there are options like Effect Mask,
Effect Ellipse, etc.
- Layer Palette: The effects applied on the image are stacked here, you can
delete, clone any effect layer, and even add a new mask layer.
- Brush Palette: In this palette you can control the size, feather and the opacity
of the brush and select different styles of brushes.
- Preview: This area displays the changes that occur, as you select and fine-tune
- This section of the interface provides options including Original, which
displays the picture without the effect. If you choose Select Layer Preset, this
opens the Presets window as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3: Presets
Choose any of presets effect and apply on the picture. The Save Layer Preset enables you to save the effect you had created, so it can be applied to other pictures.
- This part of the interface provides all the 60 effects within the Select Effect menu. The other options in this section are File, Edit and View.
- Choose any effect from the preset or create effect of your own.
- Press OK to apply the effect to Photoshop document.
|Photoshop Versions:||7 and higher|
|Site:||Auto FX Software|