AKVIS Frame Suite
AKVIS Frame Suite ebanles you to add frames to the pictures.
Reviewed: Geetesh Bajaj
How To Use
Here’s how you can use Frame Suite to apply a frame or edge to a image:
- Open any image in an image editor such as Adobe Photoshop.
- Choose Filter | AKVIS | Frame Suite, as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: AKVIS Frame Suite
- This will open the Frame Suite interface that you can see in the Figure 2 below.
Figure 2: AKVIS Frame Suite Interface
The interface is explained below:
- Preview has two tabs -- Before and After, which show the original
and changed images.
- On the top right, you'll find the Navigator.
- Frames (see Figure 3) provides a list of different types of frames and edges.
Figure 3: Frames
- Properties (see Figure 4) allows you to tweak individual frame properties
Figure 4: Properties
There are other usage controls too that are not too obvious. For example, if you choose a Pattern style frame, you'll need to double click the active pattern to open the pattern library (as shown in Figure 5).
Figure 5: Pattern Library
- Preview has two tabs -- Before and After, which show the original and changed images.
- After selecting the frame or edge, click the Run icon (see icon below).
- This applies and creates a preview of the image. If you want to make more changes, you can select another frame
or edge as required. You can preview the changed image in the After tab, as shown in Figure 6.
Figure 6: The Before and After tabs
- Once you’re done with the applying frame or a edge, apply the result to the image by pressing the Apply
icon (see icon below) to return to Photoshop, or another image editor.
|Price:||US$49 and above|
|Trial Version:||10 days|