Sonic PDF Creator 3
Author: Geetesh Bajaj
OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
Date Created: April 21st 2012
Last Updated: April 21st 2012
Excerpt/Capsule: Learn about Sonic PDF creator, a product with which you can create secure PDF from various Windows applications.
Sonic PDF Creator 3 allows you to create PDF documents from various Windows applications (here is the list of file formats which can be converted to PDF documents). You can also create secure PDF documents and use the batch conversion options to create multiple PDFs at one go. Once the PDF document is created, you can use Sonic's editing features to add watermarks, stamp text and images, add pages, split and merge PDF documents, and more.
Sonic PDF Creator 3 is from Investintech.com Inc, a company based in Ontario, Canada. You can learn more about their products and download a trial version of Sonic PDF Creator 3 from their site.
My contact at Investintech.com Inc for this review was Reena Cruz -- thank you Reena.
Download the installer, run the setup routine and follow the instructions. When installed, follow these steps. Even if you do not download and install Sonic PDF Creator 3, you can follow this walkthrough to understand Sonic PDF Creator 3 better:
- Open the Windows Start menu, and choose All Programs | Sonic PDF Creator 3 | Sonic PDF Creator. This opens the Sonic PDF Creator 3 interface, as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Sonic PDF Creator 3 interface
- Now, click the Create PDF from File button on the toolbar (highlighted in red in Figure 1, above).
- This opens the Create PDF from File pane, as shown in Figure 2. Within the Create PDF from File pane click the Browse button (highlighted in red in Figure 2).
Figure 2: Create PDF from File pane within Sonic PDF Creator 3 interface
- This opens the Create PDF from File dialog box, as shown in Figure 3. Navigate to the folder where your file is located which you want to convert into PDF, select the file and click the Open button.
Figure 3: Create PDF from File dialog box
- Once the file is loaded click the large Create PDF button, as shown highlighted in red in Figure 4.
Figure 4: Create PDF button
- This will start the conversion process, and open the loaded file converted as a PDF within the Sonic PDF Creator 3 interface (see Figure 5).
Figure 5: PDF document created
- Once the PDF is created, you can edit it as you require. Make sure to save your converted PDF document.
Sonic PDF Creator 3 costs USD 49.95.
Support is through e-mail and telephone number.
Sonic PDF Creator 3 is a capable product that lets you create and edit PDFs -- it does not cost too much and is fairly snappy and quick performing its tasks.