Indezine and Harbinger Knowledge Products are pleased to bring you a free guide that will get you started with interactivity options in Microsoft PowerPoint®.
Download this free guide now to learn how to embed interactivity into your PowerPoint presentations and breathe new life into your pitches!
You'll learn how to utilize PowerPoint interactivity in six ways:
- Create first impression
- Build instant rapport
- Drive presentations through audience inputs
- Simplify complex ideas and educate your audience
- Make it easy to see your value proposition
- Facilitate effective meeting closures
With Raptivity Presenter, you can:
- Engage Your Audience: Gain audience attention, channel it to build engagement
- Drive Presentation through Audience Inputs: Allow your audiences to selectively view what they want to view, go where they want to go
- Simplify Complex Ideas and Educate Your Audience: Quickly simplify complex ideas by rendering them in a simple story-telling way for your audience
- Facilitate Effective Business Communication: Effectively demonstrate structures and relationships
For a closer look at Raptivity Presenter, click here to download 7-day fully-functional free trial.
Examples of Raptivity Presenter Interactions:
Want to see the interactions included with Raptivity Presenter? Go here to see them all.
Microsoft and PowerPoint are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.