Help! I am so frustrated that I cannot download anything!
OK - here's a question from one user:
I am SOOOOOO frustrated with your site lately!!!!! I have to "login" several times (yes, using the correct info) -- then I can't download the free PowerPoint templates....and so forth. I use your site extensively. Can't you make it easier?
So here's a start to end help route:
- Begin by checking if you have the current password -- both the user name and password change every month --
- Next check if you are using the proper user name and password -- both of them are case sensitive.
- If you still cannot access the downloads, check for specific instructions using your browser -- we have details for Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Opera.
- If there's still no access, then are you using an automatic download manager like GetRight or similar? You'll have to put in your user name and password there as well!
- Still no luck? Has your system administrator disallowed downloads of zip files? Do find out.
- If you still can't get it to work, try from another computer?
- OK -- you really seem to have problems -- maybe you can order a CD of the templates? Check here...
- Don't want to spend money? We have another site with direct downloads for free PowerPoint templates
- Sometimes, just rebooting your system, or trying another day might get you lucky!
- Still reading this -- check this out...
And please do send feedback -- and suggestions -- here's a link to the feedback form...