Why did I not get a confirmation email?
To successfully subscribe, you need to click on a link in your confirmation email. The confirmation email is sent immediately to you after you sign up.
There can be any number of reasons for you not receiving a confirmation email -- here are some of the main reasons:
- If you use a SPAM filter, please be sure to include 'mailinglist @ indezine.com' (remove the spaces before and after @) as a legitimate sender of email communication.
- If you are an AOL, Earthlink or Yahoo! user, it might be that the confirmation email was sent to a Junk/Bulk items folder/blocked by a filter.
- It might be that your mail provider is blocking the mail, or it might require a manual authentication from the sender of the mail -- whatever the problem, you will need to ask your mail provider for more info.
- You might be using a company or business email address, and the email may have been blocked by your System Admin. Another option would be to use another mail ID other than your company or business email ID to sign up.
- You may have misspelled your email address during registration.
- Did you enter "www" before your email address?
- Is your mailbox full?
It's clear that the issue here is that you are not receiving the confirmation email that is being sent to you. If you still believe that there is another issue, and want to contact us, please get in touch through the feedback form.
There's no way you can get the confirmation mail again immediately though. We use Aweber, the industry standard mailing list provider -- and they let you subscribe again after 12 hours -- you will then be sent a new confirmation mail -- more information can be found on this Aweber page.