Indezine Halloween PowerPoint Kit
The Indezine Halloween Kit is a self-contained set of content that provides everything you need to create picture slides for PowerPoint. This kit contains a Halloween PowerPoint Theme, a scary font, some silhouette pictures, scrapbook style embellishments, some pictures, and even a few sample slides.
Use this kit as a starting point to create your own picture slides! Then you can email your creations, or share them as a movie clip using PowerPoint 2010's Save and Send | Create a Video option. You can also upload the presentation to online sharing sites such as SlideShare, myBrainshark, authorSTREAM, SlideBoom, SlideShark -- or upload a converted video to video sharing sites such as YouTube. Enjoy, and let us hear how you used this kit!
Is This Kit Free?
Yes and no. You decide the price you want to pay -- if you enter $0 on the Buy page, we will still allow you to download the kit. You can also add any other price for this kit. In fact, you can also download the kit for $0, and then play with the kit. If you want to pay something thereafter, go back to the Buy page and enter any amount you want!
See Also: Free Halloween PowerPoint Goodies
- PowerPoint Halloween Theme / Template: The Indezine Halloween Theme is a magical file that lets you create a container presentation! You will find the Indezine Halloween.THMX file in the folder that contains the kit –- double-click the THMX file to start a new presentation based on this Theme!
- Scary Font: We call this Floosion Wave – look for the FloosionWave-Regular.TTF file in the same folder as this kit. This font is scary and wavy!
- Professional Silhouette Clips: Some silhouette clips that you can use to pop up your slides. These are all native PowerPoint files -- and you can use all of PowerPoint's fills and lines, or effects and styles to customize their look as you want!
- Scrapbook Style Embellishments: 200 scrapbook style embellishments that you can use in your slides -- designs includes witches, pumpkins, spiders, webs, devils, bats, ghosts, skulls, bones, cats, owls, and scarecrows! All embellishments are PNGs with transparent areas that are entirely PowerPoint ready! These embellishments can be found in the Embellish sub-folder of the kit.
- Pictures: A few Halloween pictures to get you started! These pictures can be found in the Pictures sub-folder of the kit.
- Sample Slides: OK -- we also threw in a few sample slides so that you could look at what is possible. If you want to make this real easy for you, just use our sample slides and change the pictures! All slides are animated and include eerie sounds -- this can be so much fun to watch! We actually made a YouTube movie of the entire kit for you to see!
Share Your Creations
Use this kit as starting point to create your own picture slides! Then you can email your creations, or share them as a movie clip using PowerPoint 2010's Save and Send | Create a Video option.
You can also upload the presentation to online sharing sites such as SlideShare, myBrainshark, authorSTREAM, SlideBoom, SlideShark, etc. Or upload a converted video to video sharing sites such as YouTube. In fact we uploaded this presentation to these sites so that you can take a look:
Enjoy, and let us hear how you used this kit.
Note: This entire kit has been tested to work with PowerPoint 2007 and 2010 for Windows -- and with PowerPoint 2008 and 2011 for Mac. This may also work with older versions or other programs -- but have not been tested with anything other than recent versions of PowerPoint (2007, 2008, 2010, and 2011).
Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.